Best Rated in the North Bay. Five Stars.
Physicians, nurses, staff and patients are dancing! Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa has been awarded the 2010 HealthGrades® Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award, for the fifth year in a row. HealthGrades® consistently recognizes SMCSR for outstanding patient outcomes in cardiology, cardiac surgery and orthopedics. Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa's Heart & Vascular Center was rated best in the region including all hospitals in Sonoma, Marin, Lake, Mendocino, Napa and Solano counties.
- Best Rated Cardiac Program in the North Bay Region
- Best Rated in the North Bay Region for Cardiac Surgery
- Ranked Among the Top 5 Hospitals in California for Cardiac Surgery (2010)
- Ranked Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiac Surgery, Five Years in a Row (2010)
- Five-Star Rated for Valve Replacement, Six Years in a Row (2010)
- Five-Star Rated for Treatment of Heart Failure (2010)
- Five-Star Rated for Treatment of Heart Attack
- Five-Star Rated for Joint Replacement
- Five-Star Rated for Total Knee Replacement
- Five-Star Rated for Hip Fracture Repair
Why trust your health to anyone else? From cardiac catheterization to open-heart surgery, from electrophysiology to rehabilitation and disease prevention, Sutter delivers the highest quality care and best patient results. Visit the Heart & Vascular Center and Heart Health Library for more information.
Heart Disease Risk Test HealthGrades® Ratings Join us on Facebook