Sutter Santa Rosa Regional Hospital (SSRRH) is distinguished by its high caliber medical staff, its comprehensive quality services and a long history of responding to the needs of the community it serves. SMCSR is known for collaborative supportive relationships with physicians.
SSRRH Medical Staff members use state of the art diagnostic equipment and provide treatments using the latest technology. In conjunction with your assigned passwords, physicians may log in (left) to access online clinical tools and patient information.
Physician Education Module
This tool provides information on The Joint Commission national patient safety goals, policies on pain management and restraint, safety and emergency operations as well as other important information for physicians.
Physician Reference Documents, User Guides and Instructions
- 2012 Antibiogram
- PACS User Guide
- PACS Remote Access Instructions (w/Token)
- WebConnect User Guide (Physicians)
- WebConnect User Guide (Assistants)
- Electronic Signature instructions
- eScription Dictation instructions
- Visage Remote Installation Instructions
- Contact Information for dictation/e-signature questions